Full-time Sailing in the Baltic and the Mediterranean
onsdag 26 september, 2018 - 17:30
For the last 4 years New Zealander Liam Naden and his Danish partner Malene Hoyer have visited 14 countries and travelled more than 10,000 miles throughout Europe by yacht. They divide their time between their 2 yachts, one in Denmark and the other in the Med.
Come along to hear about their many adventures, including:
– island-hopping in the Swedish archipelego;
– the canals and inland waterways of Holland, Belgium and France;
– the romantic coasts of Italy, including the Cinque Terre, the Amalfi Coast and the islands of Sardinia, Corsica and Sicily
– off-beat adventures in Tunisia, Malta and Albania
– deserted islands and quaint harbours in Greece and Turkey
Also learn what it’s really like to live on a yacht, with all of its rewards and challenges.